- Prof. McDonnell discusses causes of ISIS movement on "Bob Herbert's Op-Ed TV"
- "U.S. News" quotes Prof. Mushlin regarding prisoners' rights case
- Prof. Gershman interviewed by AP regarding Rubenstein investigation
- Prof. Cassuto comments on case brought by Nonhuman Rights Project
- Pace alums among "Super Lawyers" magazine lists for New York and Rising Stars
- October 27: CLE: Attorney’s Guide for Conducting Internet Investigations
- October 29: Blaine Sloane Lecture on International Law
- October 30: Meet the Judges
- November 5: CLE: Immigration Fundamentals and Family- Based Petitions: Session 1/L4
- November 6: CLE: Emerging Legal Issues in Electronic Medical Records: Access and Confidentiality
- November 8: Open House
- November 10: CLE: Welcome to Family Court
- November 12: James D. Hopkins Professor of Law Memorial Lecture
- November 13: CLE: 2014 Special Education Law Update: The New York Quagmire and Other Predicaments
- November 18: CLE: Man vs. Machine: What You Need to Know to Understand the Science of Breath Testing in a DWI and the Tools You Need to Defeat a DWI Case
Pace’s world-class Environmental Law Program is the training ground for lawyers who will help solve the world’s complex environmental, climate, land use, energy and resource problems.
Pace Law School is well known for being at the vanguard of International Law, identifying emerging areas, teaching them and then establishing centers and institutes to advance the body of law.
The Pace Criminal Justice Institute generates educational opportunities for Pace Law students and promotes interdisciplinary collaboration between scholars, policymakers and practitioners in and outside the Pace community.
Pace Law School is renowned for the depth and breadth of public interest programs and the support it provides students interested in pursuing this area. Offering a range of scholarships and fellowships, the Public Interest Law Center also provides career counseling, and helps arrange summer placements and funding.
Long stressing the importance of experiencing the law beyond the classroom setting, the Clinical Skills and Training curriculum introduces foundational lawyering skills early in the first year through its First Year Legal Skills Program. In the upper level, clinics, externships and simulation courses are offered in varied practice areas, including environmental litigation, criminal law, immigration justice, investor rights and disability health law.